Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rolling in His Grave...

I got up on early on a Saturday morning to watch the DNC's Rules and By-laws Committee meet to discuss the fate of the delegates from Michigan and Florida. I could've slept for another couple of hours, and God knows I need the sleep, but I chose to get up and watch this.

Somewhere, my die-hard Republican grandfather (dead 30+ years) is rolling over in his grave.

I'm listening to the event streaming live off of CNN.com because my satellite is out and the people from Dish won't be out to fix it until early next week. Which is good enough, considering I have some reading I would like to get done while my significant other goes home to see some family.

Someone just struck a gavel and announced 5 minutes to post-time. The link is up at

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream2

DavidKC at DailyKos has also organized an open thread for the event.

The meeting is getting ready to start. I'll check in later.

0 Comments: